block.one (Grand Cayman, KY)
The disclosure generally addresses access and availability of current data within Blockchain networks. More specifically the present disclosure pertains to fast access to the latest data that is uploaded by a trusted source into a dedicated andsecured memory space on a blockchain network prior to the storage of the data in an encrypted block within the blockchain network.
Description of Related Art
Block networks are a way to guarantee secure and reliable data transactions. The encryption needed to write blocks with new data to the network blocks the use of information with a high speed sources in the network. This is especially the case when updates contain sensitive data that could become obsolete before the encryption steps have been completed.
One aspect of the present disclosure outlines an algorithm that is computer-implemented to allow for fast access to data resource updates. Computer-implemented techniques include opening a dedicated socket on a server to accept data from a source, and then authenticating the signature of the data source to confirm that it is authentic. The computer-implemented method also includes storing the data in a dedicated memory space in the server, allowing a blockchainapplication to access the data in the dedicated memory space using a function that has accessibility to the dedicated memory space, and writing the data in a blockchain block when a block producer reads the data from the blockchain application.
One embodiment of a system includes one or more CPUs and a memory that is associated with them, the memory containing instructions that, when executed trigger the processors to open a socket in an server in order to receive data from a datasource and then authenticate the signature of the source to ensure that the source is trustworthy and then store the data in a dedicated space in the server. In certain embodiments, the processors execute instructions that allow a blockchain application to access data in the memory space that is dedicated to it using a function that has access to the dedicated memory space and also to write the data into an blockchain block when a block producer reads the data from the blockchain application.
One embodiment describes a non-transitory machine-readable medium that contains instructions. These instructions are executed by one or more processors, and allow a computer to perform the procedure. This involves opening a socket within a server to receive a datum form a data source. To confirm that the source of data is authentic the method involves authenticating the signature of the source and then storing the data on the server in a dedicated space. The method also permits the blockchain application to access data in the dedicated memory space using a function that has access to the dedicated memory space, as well as writing the data in the form of a blockchain block whenever an block producer has read the data from the blockchain application.
It is believed that different configurations of the subject technology will become easily apparent to those who are experienced in the art by reading the following detailed description that describes various designs of the technology described are shown and described using illustrations. The technology described can be configured in many other ways and the details can be modified in any way. This is all within the realm of technology. The drawings and descriptions are to be considered an illustration and not as restrictive.Click here to view the patent on USPTO website.
Get Patents with PatentPC
What is a patent?
A patent is granted by the government to protect the idea. It gives the inventor the right to create, use and sell the idea. Society benefits when new technology is introduced for sale. These benefits may be realized immediately as people are able to perform feats previously thought impossible and indirectly by the economic benefits that innovation offers (business growth, employment).
Many drug companies and university researchers seek patent protection for their work and research. Patents may cover an abstract or physical product or process, or a technique or composition of materials that are new to the field. Patent protection must be granted to an invention that is useful unique, innovative, and not yet known by other people in the same field.
Patents give inventors a reward for commercially successful inventions. They provide a reason for inventors to create. Small businesses and inventors can rest certain that they will receive an income from the investment they make in technology development via patents. It means that they can earn a living from their work.
Patents are essential to businesses with the ability to:
Secure innovative products and services;
Increase the value, popularity, and appeal of your products market;
Stand out and differentiate yourself and your product from the competition.
Access to business and technical knowledge and information;
Avoid the danger of accidentally using proprietary third-party content or losing valuable data, original outputs, or other creative output.
Patents can transform an inventor’s information into a tradeable asset which opens new opportunities for employment creation and expansion of businesses through licensing or joint ventures.
Investors in the development and commercialization of technology will find small-scale businesses that have patent protection appealing.
Patenting can generate innovative ideas and inventions. These information may be eligible for patent protection.
Patents can be used as an effective deterrent for untrustworthy third parties that profit from the efforts of an invention.
Patent-protected technology that is commercially profitable may be used to finance technology research and development (R&D) which can increase the likelihood of improved technology in the future.
You can leverage the intellectual property rights of your company to convince investors and lenders that your product has commercial value. A single patent could lead to many financing options. Patents can be used along with other IP assets as collateral or security to secure financing. Investors may also look at your patent assets to boost their valuation of your company. Forbes and others have noted that each patent can add anything from $500,000 to one million dollars to your company’s valuation.
Startups require a carefully-crafted business plan that leverages the IP to show that your product or service is unique, superior, or innovative. In addition, investors will be impressed when you demonstrate that your IP rights are secure or on the verge of becoming secure, and that they align with your business strategy.
It is essential to keep the invention secret before applying for patent protection. Making disclosures prior to filing can often ruin its novelty and invalidate it. The filing of disclosures prior to filing, for example, for investors, test marketing, or other business partners is best done following the signing of a confidentiality agreement.
There are many kinds of patents. Understanding the different types of patents is vital to safeguard your invention. Patents for utility cover techniques and machines. Design patents cover ornamental designs. Utility patents are the best since they protect the proprietor from copycats as well as other competitors. Utility patents are often issued to improve or modify existing inventions. Utility patents can also be used to improve or modify existing inventions. For instance, a procedure patent covers acts or methods for performing an action, while chemical compositions will comprise an assortment of ingredients.
What is the length of time a patent will last? Utility patents last 20 years from the earliest date of filing, however their expirations may be extended because of delays in the patent office such as.
Are you planning to protect your idea? Patents are granted only for first-to-file applicants and you must start filing quickly. Call a patent attorney at PatentPC to patent your idea now!
When drafting your patent application when you are writing a patent application, it is important to conduct a patent search, as the search will give you some insights into other people’s concepts. You’ll be able to limit the nature of your invention. You can also find out about the latest developments in your field of invention. You’ll be able to get a better idea of what your idea should be and be better prepared to write your patent application.
How to Search for Patents
A patent search is the initial step in obtaining your patent. You can do a google patent search or do a USPTO search. Patent-pending is the name used to describe the product that has been protected by the patent application. You can search the public pair to find the patent application. Once the patent office approves the application, you can do a patent number search to find the patent issued and your product has been granted patent. You can also utilize the USPTO search engine. Check out the following article for more information. Patent lawyers or a patent attorney can help you through the process. In the US patents are granted by the US patent and trademark office, or the United States patent and trademark office, which also examines trademark applications.
Are you looking for similar patents? Here are the steps:
1. Think of terms to describe your invention based upon its intended purpose, composition and application.
Start by writing down a succinct and precise description of your invention. Avoid using generic terms such as “device”, “process,” or “system”. Instead, think about synonyms for the terms you initially chose. Also, keep track of crucial technical terms, as well as key words.
To help you recognize terms and keywords, you can use the following questions.
- What is the purpose of the invention Is it a utilitarian device or an ornamental design?
- Is the invention a method of making something or fulfilling a purpose? Are you referring to an item?
- What is the purpose and composition of the invention? What is the physical structure?
- What is the goal of this invention?
- What are the technical terms and keywords that describe the nature of an invention? A technical dictionary will help you find the appropriate terms.
2. These terms allow you to search for relevant Cooperative Patent Classifications on the Classification Search Tool. To find the most appropriate classification to your invention, scan the classification’s class Schemes (class schedules). Think about substituting the words that you’re using to describe your invention if you do not receive any results from your Classification Text Search with synonyms similar to the words you used in Step 1.
3. Examine the CPC Classification Definition to determine the validity of the CPC classification that you have found. If the classification you have selected has a blue box with an “D” on its left, clicking on the hyperlink will direct you to a CPC classification description. CPC classification definitions can aid you in determining the classification’s scope so that you can pick the one that is the most appropriate. The definitions could also contain some search tips or other recommendations that could be helpful for further investigation.
4. The Patents Full-Text Database and the Image Database allow you to search for patent documents that have the CPC classification. You can review and narrow down the most relevant patent publications looking first at abstract and the drawings that are representative.
5. This collection of patent publication is the most appropriate to examine for connections to your invention. Be sure to read the specification and claims. Refer to the applicant and patent examiner for additional patents.
6. You can retrieve the patent application that has been published and fit the CPC classification you selected in Step 3. It is possible to use the same search strategy as in Step 4. You can narrow your results down to the relevant patent application through the abstract and illustrations on every page. After that, take a close look at the published patent applications and pay particular attention to the claims as well as additional drawings.
7. Find additional US patent publications using keywords searching in PatFT and AppFT databases, classification searching of non-U.S. patents as described below, and searching non-patent publications of inventions with internet search engines. For example:
- Add keywords to your search. Keyword searches may turn up documents that are not well-categorized or have missed classifications during Step 2. For example, US patent examiners often supplement their classification searches with keyword searches. Think about the use of technical engineering terminology rather than everyday words.
- Search for foreign patents using the CPC classification. Then, re-run the search using international patent office search engines such as Espacenet, the European Patent Office’s worldwide patent publication database of over 130 million patent publications. Other national databases include:
- European Patent Office (EPO) provides esp@cenet to access a network of Europe’s patent databases with access to machine translation of European patents.
- Japan Patent Office (JPO) – with access to machine translations of Japanese patents.
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) offers PATENTSCOPE with a full-text search of published international patent applications and machine translations for some documents, as well as a list of international patent databases.
- Korean Intellectual Property Rights Information Service (KIPRIS)
- State Intellectual Property Office (SIPO) with machine translation of Chinese patents.
- Other International Intellectual Property Offices with online patent databases include Australia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, India, Israel, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, and Taiwan.
- Search non-patent literature. Inventions can be made public in many non-patent publications. It is recommended that you search journals, books, websites, technical catalogs, conference proceedings, and other print and electronic publications.
To review your search, you can hire a registered patent attorney to assist. A preliminary search will help one better prepare to talk about their invention and other related inventions with a professional patent attorney. In addition, the attorney will not spend too much time or money on patenting basics.