Advanced New Technologies Co., Ltd. (Grand Cayman, KY)
What is a Patent for Methods or devices to collect traffic statistics built on blockchain technology
Search Patent for Methods or devices to collect traffic statistics built on blockchain technology
Gathering statistics on traffic through event tracking is a popular method of collecting traffic statistics. Event tracking using mobile devices is used as an instance. Since the mobile Internet age mobile devices have evolved into essential to users’ lives and are the primary battleground where Internet platforms operate in terms of traffic and people who use their services daily. Internet applications can pull traffic from a variety of sources, such as search engines, advertisements or third-party platforms as well as direct traffic. When traffic is generated through third-party platforms, to ensure that the correct data about traffic is collected cooperating parties generally gather statistics on event tracking traffic on their own and then conduct confirmation and traffic settlement. However, inconsistency in traffic statistics collection often occurs in the settlement, and sometimes there can be significant differences, resulting in a large quantity of audit difficulties and increasedcommunication costs.
This is the reason why the various embodiments in the present specification offer -based on traffic statistics methods and devices to increase the accuracy.
These technological solutions permit you to use one or more embodiments in the current specification.
In accordance with a first feature, there is a blockchain-based traffic methods for collecting statistics is offered. The method consists of the following: A request for access to traffic is sent out by event tracking. The traffic recording logic is invoked in response to the traffic request in order to capture information about traffic statistics. The data on traffic statistics is then published to the .
A second aspect describes an -based traffic statistics collection device. The apparatus includes components: a module for receiving requests that is configured to receive a traffic access request triggered by event tracking; an information recording module that is configured to, in response to the traffic access request, activate the traffic recording logic described in a smart contract published on the blockchain to record traffic statistics information for current traffic access. It also has an information publishing module that can publish the traffic statistics information on the blockchain.
The third part describes a -based data collection device. The device comprises the processor and a memory that stores an executable machine instruction. The instruction can be used to carry out the block-based data collection procedure according to any of these methods. It is akin to -based data collection logic.
According to the blockchain-based traffic statistics collection methods, apparatuses, and devices in one or more of the embodiments of the current specification, parties involved in traffic statistics collection agree to a transparent contract terms prior to collaborating. A smart contract is clear, transparent, and open, & clear. It means any black box problems in the systems of the parties can be addressed and any doubt is removed. Smart contracts allow the parties to automatically collect traffic statistics, improving the accuracy of traffic data.Click here to view the patent on USPTO website.
Get Patents with PatentPC
What is a patent?
How to Search for Patents
- Add keywords to your search. Keyword searches may turn up documents that are not well-categorized or have missed classifications during Step 2. For example, US patent examiners often supplement their classification searches with keyword searches. Think about the use of technical engineering terminology rather than everyday words.
- Search for foreign patents using the CPC classification. Then, re-run the search using international patent office search engines such as Espacenet, the European Patent Office’s worldwide patent publication database of over 130 million patent publications. Other national databases include:
- European Patent Office (EPO) provides esp@cenet to access a network of Europe’s patent databases with access to machine translation of European patents.
- Japan Patent Office (JPO) – with access to machine translations of Japanese patents.
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) offers PATENTSCOPE with a full-text search of published international patent applications and machine translations for some documents, as well as a list of international patent databases.
- Korean Intellectual Property Rights Information Service (KIPRIS)
- State Intellectual Property Office (SIPO) with machine translation of Chinese patents.
- Other International Intellectual Property Offices with online patent databases include Australia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, India, Israel, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, and Taiwan.
- Search non-patent literature. Inventions can be made public in many non-patent publications. It is recommended that you search journals, books, websites, technical catalogs, conference proceedings, and other print and electronic publications.
To review your search, you can hire a registered patent attorney to assist. A preliminary search will help one better prepare to talk about their invention and other related inventions with a professional patent attorney. In addition, the attorney will not spend too much time or money on patenting basics.