Advanced New Technologies Co., Ltd. (Grand Cayman, KY)
What is a Patent for Methods and apparatuses to facilitate execution of service
Search Patent for Methods and apparatuses to facilitate execution of service
As the technology develops, blockchain technologies, data recording modes that are based on blockchain networks have slowly developed.
It is possible, for instance to establish a network for copyright-protected works as well as copyright information (copyright owner information, copyrightauthor information, copyrightassignment information and more.) in the copyright protection region. of the copyrighted works. Every user is able to submit a work they have created to any node of the blockchain network. The node then creates a transaction in the blockchain based on the targetwork as well as the user’s personal details and broadcasts it to other Nodes. The nodes of the blockchain network will record the blockchain transaction to blockchains based on the consensus algorithm, which is equivalent to performing distributed recording of thefact “the target work was created by the user”.
In fact, there are many blockchain networks that provide data recording services on the market. The blockchain networks are not independent of one another and there are barriers to information among them. This makes it difficult to integrate the data from the network in order to analyze and understand the full value of data.Click here to view the patent on USPTO website.
Get Patents with PatentPC
What is a patent?
How to Search for Patents
- Add keywords to your search. Keyword searches may turn up documents that are not well-categorized or have missed classifications during Step 2. For example, US patent examiners often supplement their classification searches with keyword searches. Think about the use of technical engineering terminology rather than everyday words.
- Search for foreign patents using the CPC classification. Then, re-run the search using international patent office search engines such as Espacenet, the European Patent Office’s worldwide patent publication database of over 130 million patent publications. Other national databases include:
- European Patent Office (EPO) provides esp@cenet to access a network of Europe’s patent databases with access to machine translation of European patents.
- Japan Patent Office (JPO) – with access to machine translations of Japanese patents.
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) offers PATENTSCOPE with a full-text search of published international patent applications and machine translations for some documents, as well as a list of international patent databases.
- Korean Intellectual Property Rights Information Service (KIPRIS)
- State Intellectual Property Office (SIPO) with machine translation of Chinese patents.
- Other International Intellectual Property Offices with online patent databases include Australia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, India, Israel, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, and Taiwan.
- Search non-patent literature. Inventions can be made public in many non-patent publications. It is recommended that you search journals, books, websites, technical catalogs, conference proceedings, and other print and electronic publications.
To review your search, you can hire a registered patent attorney to assist. A preliminary search will help one better prepare to talk about their invention and other related inventions with a professional patent attorney. In addition, the attorney will not spend too much time or money on patenting basics.