GYRFALCON TECHNOLOGY INC. (Milpitas, CA)
What is a Patent for Device, method, apparatus, and computer-readable storage medium to store management
Machine learning is an application of artificial intelligence. Machine learning is the process of programming a computer or computing device to think and behave as humans do to enable it to think and behave in its own way. Neuralnetworks is a key component of teaching computers to think and perceive the world like human beings.
A video stream is still images or a sequence of frames. As an example, there are 30 frames in a second. A still image is a image that captures an event. A video stream shows the actual action. A snapshot of someone swimming in a pool is one illustration, while a stream shows the person doing freestyle strokes. To detect the activity in a video stream, it must be done by video classification technique. Machine learning is needed to effectively recognize the action in the video stream.Click here to view the patent on USPTO website.
Get Patents with PatentPC
What is a patent?
How to Search for Patents
- Add keywords to your search. Keyword searches may turn up documents that are not well-categorized or have missed classifications during Step 2. For example, US patent examiners often supplement their classification searches with keyword searches. Think about the use of technical engineering terminology rather than everyday words.
- Search for foreign patents using the CPC classification. Then, re-run the search using international patent office search engines such as Espacenet, the European Patent Office’s worldwide patent publication database of over 130 million patent publications. Other national databases include:
- European Patent Office (EPO) provides esp@cenet to access a network of Europe’s patent databases with access to machine translation of European patents.
- Japan Patent Office (JPO) – with access to machine translations of Japanese patents.
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) offers PATENTSCOPE with a full-text search of published international patent applications and machine translations for some documents, as well as a list of international patent databases.
- Korean Intellectual Property Rights Information Service (KIPRIS)
- State Intellectual Property Office (SIPO) with machine translation of Chinese patents.
- Other International Intellectual Property Offices with online patent databases include Australia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, India, Israel, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, and Taiwan.
- Search non-patent literature. Inventions can be made public in many non-patent publications. It is recommended that you search journals, books, websites, technical catalogs, conference proceedings, and other print and electronic publications.
To review your search, you can hire a registered patent attorney to assist. A preliminary search will help one better prepare to talk about their invention and other related inventions with a professional patent attorney. In addition, the attorney will not spend too much time or money on patenting basics.